FLY RACING AERO TAPERED HANDLEBAR OEM CRF/KXF BLACK
- Constructed of aerospace grade heat treated 7075 T6 aluminum.
- Shot-peened and anodized finish for maximum strength and durability.
- Calibration markings for precise set-up.
- Clutch-side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion.
- Stronger and lighter than conventional aluminum handlebars.
- Controls the flex to dissipate shock and impact which reduces rider fatigue.
- Molded honeycomb impact dispersion bar pad design with durable TPR cover.
- 1 1/2” tubing at the clamping area tapers to 7/8” at bar ends.
- Bar weighs only 1.4 lbs (652 grams).
- Width: 795 mm
- Height: 95 mm
- Rise: 70 mm
- Sweep: 62 mm
Handlebar Buying Guide:
How do I know if my handlebar tube diameter is 1⅛” or ⅞”?
Measure bar diameter near center clamp area with a ruler. The diameter where the grips attach will always be ⅞”.
There are three measurements to consider.
There’s no right or wrong for any particular machine – it all depends on your preferences.