Dr. Pulley GY6 HiT Clutch – 60 Degree 181401
Dr. Pulley HiT Clutch 181401 with Bell for Scooters with 125cc/150cc/200cc GY6 engines found in Honda, Kymco, SYM, PGO, etc. or four-wheelers with 125cc to 200cc GY6 engines. Recommended for ATVs, Buggys and GoKarts or Scooters with modified cylinders.
The Dr. Pulley HiT Clutch with 60 degree pillow springs is for use on four-wheel CVT vehicles or scooters with a modified cylinder requiring the clutch to engage at a normal RPM. Results from using this clutch include decreased slippage and improved transmission efficiency.
Click Here to view the full Dr. Pulley HiT Clutch PDF.
THIS CLUTCH INCLUDES BELL!
- Inner Diameter (bell): 125mm
- Overall Height (bell): 43mm
- Number of Splines (clutch bell): 19
- 60 Degree Pillow Springs
- Includes 1 Nut Locker and 1 Torque Spring Washer
- Includes Assortment of Pillow Springs and Clutch Springs for fine tuning
GY6 QMI/QMJ 152/157
ONE OF THE MANY MODS WE HAVE DONE TO OUR OWN RACE BUGGIES USED IN MBX EVENTS AND HANDS DOWN THE BEST CLUTCH HE HAVE EVER USED !