Pit Posse Compression Test Kit
Pit Posse Universal Compression Test Kit includes a shock resistant gauge that reads 0 to 300 p.s.i. with bleed valve. It includes a flexible hose with 10mm, 12mm, 14mm and 18mm spark plug adaptors along with straight and angled extension quick change tubes and a quick connecting coupler.
- Shock Resistant Gauge with Bleed Valve
- Gauge Reads 0-300 PSI
- Hose with 10mm, 12mm, 14mm & 18mm Spark Plug Adaptors
- Straight & Angled Extension Quick Change Tubes
- Quick Connecting Coupler
- Convenient Carry Box
- Made in Taiwan
- A GREAT COMPRESSION TESTER FOR ANY MOTORCYCLE– Pit Posse’s compression tester will be the perfect addition to your garage or shop. The kit includes a shock resistant gauge that reads 0 to 300 psi with bleed valve, a flexible hose with 10, 12, 14, and 18mm spark plug adapters, a straight and angled extension quick change tubes, and a quick connecting coupler.
- CHECKING THE HEALTH OF YOUR ENGINE IS EASY AND FAST- Running a compression test can tell you a lot about the health of an engine. Get Pit Posse’s compression tool kit and save time & money by checking the compression without first tearing down the engine. With our tool, you can quickly determine if the engine can generate adequate pressure needed for combustion.
- ALL IN 1 UNIVERSAL COMPRESSION KIT WITH CARRYING CASE- Pit Posse’s compression kit has all the parts you need for checking your compression to diagnose your engine. We included 10, 12, 14, and 18mm spark plug adapters to fit your KTM, Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, and Kawasaki head. This all in 1 kit comes in a comfortable carrying case that keeps all the components safe and in one place.
- DON’T PURCHASE A MOTORCYCLE WITHOUT THIS TOOL- Pit Posse’s compression tester is the perfect companion when looking to buy a used bike. You don’t have to be a mechanic to examine the condition of an engine, a compression test can quickly tell if the engine is running smooth or has loss of power. Get this kit today and diagnose any bike for any purpose quickly and easily.